Please call +1 703-239-3701> or email email@example.com to book an appointment.
- Couples must meet with one of our counsellors prior to proceeding with a divorce.
- Individuals cannot request or proceed with a divorce on behalf of other parties. All clients must represent themselves throughout the divorce procedure. They may be accompanied if they wish.
- Divorces for couples who were married abroad still require a divorce from the court prior to proceeding with the Islamic Divorce Decree.
- If the individual or couple wish to proceed with a divorce, they will need to:
- Provide a written request for divorce signed by both individuals
- Provide a copy of the legal divorce
- Provide a Photo I.D.
- If a divorce/khula is granted the client will be presented with a certificate accordingly within a period of two weeks.